The RC Forums - Radio Control Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ron Olson

Some Of My Babies.

Just showing you some of my toys.

Oh yeah, there's more but just getting things rolling. :)

Hey Ron

Nice boats there buddy, I have however finished adjustng the forum categories, as galleries are ideally meant in the gallery section, so could I pester you to drop your boats into the gallery bud? The images are also hugeeee, so might be worthwhile cropping them, and a little resizing to no bigger than 800 x 600 :D

Look forward to hearing and seeing a LOT more of your fleet asap too..

If you have some useful bookmarks you might like to share too then we would love to know about them in the links section...

What screen resolution are you using to view this website?

I'll see what I can do. Photobucket downsizes my pictures so I can upload them from there the next time. I didn't realize that they were so big until I just checked them. Sorry about that.

I'll see what I can do. Photobucket downsizes my pictures so I can upload them from there the next time. I didn't realize that they were so big until I just checked them. Sorry about that.

No prob's... I've been tweaking some stuff in the menu's at the top of the screen too the last few days because the links and classifieds section were not visible on 1024 x 768 screens :-(

Your welcome to share your favourite bookmarks with us all if you have any that are not there so far, add them to the RC links and even write a review about them in the comments afterwards :D

I do that, so others can see, if I buy anything from a retailer, I stick them into the links, then share if any feedback or concerns :)

Do you have anything on your PC like MS Office picture manager, Irfanview or Windows Live photo gallery (Free) ??? Those will all enable you to resize and edit the pictures..

No prob's... I've been tweaking some stuff in the menu's at the top of the screen too the last few days because the links and classifieds section were not visible on 1024 x 768 screens :-(

Your welcome to share your favourite bookmarks with us all if you have any that are not there so far, add them to the RC links and even write a review about them in the comments afterwards :D

I do that, so others can see, if I buy anything from a retailer, I stick them into the links, then share if any feedback or concerns :)

Do you have anything on your PC like MS Office picture manager, Irfanview or Windows Live photo gallery (Free) ??? Those will all enable you to resize and edit the pictures..

Sorry, never heard of them. I'm not too computer literate, I'm an old guy! :rolleyes: I'll look into one of those programs. My son does a lot of that stuff for me.