The RC Forums - Radio Control Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rich

fast-lad.co.uk

Well, the RC hunt for FPV gear goes on, and whilst looking for a few Eagle Tree bits, I found fast-lad.co.uk were the only UK store to have the 2 things I needed, so stumped up the dosh.

Looking over their website, in comparison with other websites at the same time, it does seem that their prices are quite a bit higher than most other RC stores, but, they do seem to carry a huge array of stock on their website...

They take a fair few different payment methods too, but for me, sadly, their prices just dont put them in the running for any purchases unless desperate for an item that cannot be found anywhere else.

Sorry guys, not wanting to pee on your parade, but the prices alone are fairly high when compared with lots of others, but I guess having such big stocks of only Heli stuff comes at a price...

Not knocking performance or delivery, or quality, as I have no dealings with those yet, but it seems stock levels are good, the website is ok, ordering is easy, no hassles or pains there (Have you seen the SMC website or tried to order anything, its a gauranteed way of getting a migrane)

So, I've opted for Recorded delivery, so lets see now, when it arrives next week.... How well things are packaged..

Have bought a few heli parts from fast lad in the past, never had a problem to be honest even though as you state Rich, they are a bit expensive. Should also compare midland helicopters as well if its heli parts your after.

Luckily, not yet, I havent actually flown a heli yet, its just gathering dust on my desk, but I have bought from Midland before, and wrote them up right here too... I really like hearing peoples honest input on how the RC traders are doing :D

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.