The RC Forums - Radio Control Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rich

Modelsport.co.uk

So, glad to report, I found another great modelshop the other day...

Having just got myself a Tamiya M05 Suzuki Swift, I needed a few parts to complete it, such as servo, 3ch radio, some batteries and an ESC, but had zero clue as to what I should be putting in it, so gave these guys a ring to speak to them...

Was on hold for a fair bit (Seems their quite busy) but once I got through, the chap that answered the phone was VERY helpful, and guided me round their website to find all the parts I needed, recommending and advising of different bits and options...

I have to say, their website is really good, and one of the best things, it remembers your cart, seemingly for as long as you like, no "registrations" required, you put something in your cart on Monday, and go back to it Wednesday and its still in your cart! Why other model shops cant get this simple brilliant feature right is beyond me, as ordering model parts can be a confusing process if your new to any branch of the RC hobby, so I was really pleased with that...

Another great thing, they take PayPal too, and DONT have those stupid surcharges for using paypal like "alshobbies" do, and the prices you see are the "Delivered" prices, so no need to get all the way to checkout and get stung for mental postage prices either, which is cool because their prices seem very competitive anyway...

Ordered my bits late Monday night, Tuesday morning, stuff was posted, and here on Wednesday morning by courier! Sorted!

So, a big WELL DONE to the guys at Modelsport UK, now to open the package finally and get my car sorted...

:D :D :D :D

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.